Searching...
Saturday, August 1, 2015
4:00 AM

Practicing more Action Figure Sketches in Box forms of men and women in different pose

Five days after with more action figure sketches of Human action figure


It took five days to do more action figure sketches of human in action poses.I have searched in Google to find action figure drawings and practiced to draw them using iBall pen tab. The last post I submitted on 25th July, 2015 with 3 doodle sketches in skeleton form of a girl. I tried to do some advancement in box and cylinder form for the action figure sketches.

Action Sketches
Sketch 01 Action Poses of Male Model to study human anatomy
The first attempt was copying of sketches found in Google search. I need to study real human model to understand the anatomy structure. In the second attempt I tried to use different color for Male and female model. I Used Blue color to draw male action figure sketches. I used Red and Black to draw female models. The reference images are real photo of male and female model in action. The drawing were not so much impressive but, I am trying to learn and believes that more practice helps me to hone my skill.

Sketch 02 Action Poses of Male and Female Models to study human anatomy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!