Searching...
Saturday, July 25, 2015
9:23 PM

Started to Draw again after long time with skeleton sketches

Started drawing to live my childhood again.

Skeleton Sketch
Sketch 01 Girl Sitting Poster in 3/4 Back Position
After a long time, I thought to start practicing drawing again. I left drawing and sketches few years ago. I created this blog long time ago but, never posted anything. I love to draw in my childhood. My parents always forces me to focus on Study rather then drawing and painting. They never allowed me to go outside of home and play with other kids. Staying in home for long time it was very boring for a 8 Year old kid. In Standard VII I was allowed to join an Art Class named "Chitrayan".

The art class was only conducted every Sunday morning and I always wait from Monday to Saturday for the Art Class. I loved to draw and paint with lots of kids in the Art Class. Teachers were very supportive and always encourages me to draw more every week. I always wait 6 days for the Sunday drawing classes. I create new painting and love to show it to in the class. Other students admires and Teachers also encourage me to create more new art work.

Art classes also encourage me to focus more in my studies. I was very poor in Maths and other subjects in School. My grade was very poor in half yearly examination in Class VII. I got 18 out of 100 in Mathematics. My percentage of marks was also below 40 percent.

In Final Exam I got 83 out of 100 in Mathematics and my percentage of marks in all subject was above
Girl Skelton Sketch
Sketch 02 Girl Sitting Position in Profile Position
75%. It was very incredible experience and I got highest Marks in my Class. Everyone was surprised including my friends, parents and the teachers. The art classes helped me to focus in studies.

My parents were very happy for me and my success but, they never able to understood the main reason behind my good grades. They thought that it was the result of my long hour studies and they forced me to leave to draw and paint.

It was really pathetic for me because art, animation and drawing makes me feel happy and it also helps me to focus in my studies.

After a very long time I started to draw again and this time on on Computers directly. I use Pen tab and Adobe Sketchbook, Photoshop and Corel Painter to draw and paint digitally.

It's an amazing experience using digital device because it's easy to keep files in one place and it's not messy. I promised my self that I will draw and paint regularly and upload my art work in this blog. It will help to find self happiness and keep alive. I am drawing because I like to draw and it's not for living.

I found one website which is very helpful to get model for drawing. The site is 3D.sk. This site having very large collection of Models for drawing.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!