Searching...
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
12:47 PM

Action anatomy sketches with different background images and texture

Male Model Turn around Sketch

To give a new look and getting more inspiration to draw more, I started with different color background. The first attempt was for giving some color so, my blog will look beautiful. Digital software and digital Pen gives the independence to the artist to play more. The digital paper is free of cost and we can draw as many pages as we want. Wed don't have to think about money or cost of the pages.
Sketch of Turn around
Sketch 01 Turn around of a Male Model in Box and Cylinder form for Anatomy study
The first attempt was drawing a model in turn around mode. The drawing isn't a full 360 degree turn around poses. I used Virtual Poser model as reference for my anatomy sketch. The format of the drawing is in Box and Cylinder forms.

Female Model Action poses sketches


The next sketch is a practice of Female anatomy. Most of the artist face difficulty in drawing figure of girls and women. To master in female figure drawing, it required a lots of practice and dedication. I used women model in action and captured there anatomy in sketch form in a paper.
Action Sketches of Female Models
Sketch 02 Female anatomy sketches in action poses
    I used a texture in the background and draw the action figures with blue pencil. I draw using iBall Pen tablet and Autodesk Sketchbook pro software to draw the sketches. I am also planning to create some painting using, Corel Painter.
Keep Watching and I will be post some of my childhood drawing and also new digital paintings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!